All notable changes to WP Amortization Calculator will be documented in this file.
[1.5.5] - 2020-06-18
- Fix for Term output not being overriden by Visual Composer element
[1.5.4] - 2020-06-17
- Added overrides for Visual Composer element to override all text per calculator
[1.5.3] - 2020-05-28
- Added filtering capabilities for output
- Fixed some styling
[1.5.2] - 2020-04-20
- Fix for PHP version 7.1 and comma placement error
- Fix for PDF reports not showing downpayment summary info when downpayment enabled
[1.5.1] - 2020-04-11
- Many improvements, style enhancements and updates, fixes
- Added Elementor integration
- Added WPML integration
- Added Indian and Swiss number formats added
- Updated File size and loading optimization
- Added Calculator background images and color added
- Updated All output text set in backend settings
- Be sure to save settings if upgrading from older versions!
- Added Output results to Modal and now below calculator
[1.4.5] - 2019-12-12
- Updated automatic updates to use Envato Market plugin
[1.4.4] - 2019-04-30
- Updated translation files for string locations
[1.4.3] - 2019-02-04
- Added Chinese font compatability for PDF Generation.
[1.4.2] - 2018-12-22
- Updated TCPDF to latest version 6.2.25 to fix some warnings in php 7.3
[1.4.1] - 2018-11-27
- Added option to use checkbox or always show email input. It will only work if Allow Email Report Option is selected yes.
[1.4] - 2018-07-24
- Added option to hide/show Down Payment from Form and results.
[1.3] - 2018-06-24
- Fixed Bug and added ROI EU decimal system.
[1.2] - 2017-12-04
- Added Option of whether to show month or year or both as Term Type.
[1.1.11] - 2017-09-17
- Fixed the float value issue.
[1.1.10] - 2017-05-29
- Added hierarchy in frontend.css file.
[1.1.9] - 2017-04-18
- Added Sliders theme and js/css minify options
[1.1.8] - 2017-04-7
- Added Sliders to calculator as a choice for input options
[1.1.7] - 2017-02-22
- Fix for loading scripts only when shortcode is in use
[1.1.6] - 2016-10-24
- Added RTL support and added some different font types for PDF generation
[1.1.5] - 2016-2-25
- Added choice of amount or percent for down payment option
- Reset mail content type after send to avoid conflicts - https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23578
[1.1.4] - 2015-12-3
- Added choice of percent of loan amount for insurance estimates
- Added css unique class names for form entry fields
- Small fix for plugin check if installed already
- Correction for PMI Override
[1.1.3] - 2015-10-8
- Removed redundant titles
- Fixed pdf to outlook unformatted message
[1.1.2] - 2015-10-5
- Replaced svg with png (some systems do not support svg)
- Changed same function call that conflicted with another plugin
- A couple style fixes
[1.1.1] - 2015-09-29
- Fixed progress bar association for multiple calculators
- Added per calculator overrides for all settings
- Visual Composer integration
- Max 50 years set for amortization
[1.1.0] - 2015-09-26
- Initial release