Installing WP Contacts is as simple as uploading the plugin zip file to your WordPress website. When you purchase WP Contacts you will download a zip file from Envato containing all files. The plugin itself will be a zip file contained within the main zip file called shwcp.zip …this will be the file you will upload to your WordPress installation.
- Using an unzip program, retrieve the shwcp.zip file from the download zip file you received from Code Canyon and place it somewhere that you’ll remember.
- Log in to your WordPress Admin and click on Plugin > Add New (as shown below)
3. Click on the upload Plugin button and you will see a file browser to select the file to upload from your computer.
4. Select the shwcp.zip file you recently extracted on your computer and select the Install Now button.
5. After it is uploaded, you will be able to activate the plugin and you should do so now.